The Holy Trinity Church continuously supports good causes and has assisted in improving living conditions for unfortunate social groups such as refugees, the elderly, and people with health problems, underprivileged children etc., both in Australia and Serbian regions. This help was intended to heal the consequences of people being neglected and without any financial means for survival.
Also we are very grateful for all donations for ongoing maintenance for the church and its facilities.
This Church will manage and protect the personal information we hold about individuals and donors.
“Personal information” is information or an opinion relating to an individual, which can be used to identify that individual. If the personal information we request is not provided, we may not be able to provide individuals with the benefit of our services, or meet an individual or a parishioner’s needs appropriately.
The type of information we may collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) personal information about:
- other people with whom we come into contact,
- donors of money where receipts are required for taxation purposes and
- staff members and employees.
The Church collects personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide personal ministry services to its parishioners, and to other persons seeking assistance,
- to prepare the Church Directory (of parishioners),
- to issue receipts for tax deductible donations,
- to help us manage and enhance our services and
- to fulfil our obligations as an employer.